Turkey is pretty good eatin' in this blog's opinion. A big old drumstick in one hand, and a handful of stuffing in the other. Caveman style.
But would Santa eat turkey? Living at the North Pole would probably warrant a diet rich in seafood and polar bear. Sure, turkey's can be frozen, but I don't know if it would be financially viable to haul turkeys up north. Now goose, I can see a goose cause the live further north.
Then the debate opens up if Santa would eat any poultry at all. He seems to be a red meat (caribou) type of guy. Probably lots of seal fat too. I don't see many vegetables in his diet.
Which leads me to the thought that maybe Santa should go vegetarian for a while, you, expand his horizons and such. Just a thought.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment